Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let's be New

I feel refreshed. I like a boy who I don't think will fuck with me, which is comforting in many ways. I should sleep soon. I spent the better part of the evening with Dave and his friends, who are all supremely awesome, I like them a lot. Emily is really cool. So many good things have been happening, and I am enjoying all the gifts God is giving me. I feel so lucky to have found the things I have. I love my job, everyone knows that by now, I'm sure, and I adore my coworkers. I start school soon, which will be exciting.

I know I can't stop saying how happy I am, but it is true. I am so fortunate. All night, I didn't once think about things that bring me down. Dave is really cool.

Eli left today, and I miss him, not too much, but naturally I miss him some. I wish him the best of luck.

I miss Noah, and I want to see him soon. He is a lovely.

<3co

No comments: