Saturday, August 4, 2007

Babysitting

I seem to have a very very VERY serious problem with staying awake while I am babysitting at Gunner's house. Something about the children's television shows just knocks me out. It is really rather irritating. At least he doesn't tell on me. But still, I adore that boy, and his friend, who seems to have much better manners than I think Gunner has ever had. Whatever, he is awesome. I am now in the neo-futurarium, on a computer, in the office, and sitting right over on the other side is Dina, who's blog I have read, not regularly, but once or twice. I don't want to tell her, I think she is really cool.

Speaking of neo-futurists. I feel horribly bad for Trent, for putting so much faith into someone who could give two shits about him. When I saw Paris and Julia and someone bald, I might have thought (as a joke) that it could be Dean Evans, but never, in my wildest dreams, did I think a 30 year old man would be hanging out with 17 and 16 year olds. Now that, is a joke, indeed. Although, now that I think of it, he did hang out with Trent, who was wildly mature for his age, in some ways. But Paris and Julia? All I can think to say is What the fucking fuck?

However, this does not trouble me. Few things have been troubling me. and I like it that way. I like my bike, my new tattoo, even if it does look like it says OFT.

So, life is good things. Yes, yes indeed.

<3co

No comments: