Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trouble

I am understanding. I know why my mom is crazy sometimes, I just wish she wouldn't be. It is annoying. I have been cleaning. I hate my room, I need to keep it clean. Anyone who feels like helping me organize would be mucho appreciated. I have 4 full garbage bags, and still, garbage, everywhere. It it awful. I'd still like some happy clutter, but I don't want to have to dig for things. I am so sick.

I cannot wait for group tonight. Absolutely cannot wait. I am so excited to be back there. I am hungry and ready to talk about God. I forgot to write about one of the best conversations I have had in my life, that I meant to write about it my bike blog, but whatever. Ted and I had the most extraordinary talk about God, while riding our bikes back from Corie's party. It made me feel closer to God. Riding a bike in general makes me feel closer to God. Speeding down hills really does it for me.

I feel troublesome. I miss Joe.

I miss Eli. I wish I was well.

<3co

No comments: