Saturday, September 15, 2007

Akward Turtle

We are alone in this room, and it's weird, because you know whats going on, and I know you don't like me, and it's really a shame. I wish we could bond over something, and being my friend would be so worthwhile, that you would forget that I like your boyfriend, and I would feel so bad about liking him that I couldn't anymore. Of course, this is a mild exaggeration, but you ought to know, I respect you, and that he's yours. Sers.

Also, the complete lack of everyone I used to know is really sinking in. I want to see Claudia, or Fuzz, but they aren't home, and Fuzz turned into something dumb. I miss him a lot, I miss our summer. Yes indeed.

I miss last summer, not to say that I am not entirely enjoying this one, but really, I miss Sarah and cutting tile, and Eli, and sleeping over with the Twins, and chocolate chip banana bread and brownies that aren't quite cooked enough, but cooked just enough that when you dip them in a glass of milk, they are wonderful and heart meltingly good. I want to do that right now. I wonder if anyone would be up for it. Probably not. Fuck them.

No, just kidding. But maybe soon. That sounds so good though, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I miss playing the piano, and singing, I miss letting my hands dance gracefull across a keyboard, floating, yes, I miss that a lot.

I miss CAMP, and I miss Fuji, and Shiloh and Mariners. I want to be at camp, and with Munkh or anyone else I know. I want something familiar.

And I'd like to talk about this with my new friends, but that might be awkward.

*awkward turtle*

<3co

No comments: