Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am this many.

So. Yes. I am at Savor. Today I worked hard for the money, and tried to get a lot of things done, and got a lot more done than I thought I could initially. That was good. It was Geri's birthday, but she was sick, and I forgot her card and gift at home, and I wish I could have had it, because she is going on a vacation and what not. Yeah. Well.

I was trying to be serious and cool and whatever, but then I was just looking up and someone caught my eye and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz came on my iTunes. Yeah, so, it didn't work out so well, the whole looking cool stuff. "I won't hesitate no more.." Man, this is a SONG. A good one, too.

I can't stop smiling. I like it a lot. I feel all crappy and sick but not too crappy and sick to smile and have a crush on someone. I keep imagining these perfect moments, that play out in there entirety and then I come to and realize they haven't happened at all. Wow. Blackbird just came on.

iTunes, you devil, you know me too well. <3

<3co

No comments: