Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Allegiance

Recently I have been allegiant to things that I really owe no allegiance to. Not because I feel like I have to be, but because I want to be. I am enjoying the time I am getting to spend with people. As well as the time I get to spend alone.

I am trying not to dwell on shitty people and bad situations. I am tired of the bizarre double standard among certain friends of mine, that when they see certain friends once once a week, oftentimes less than that, it is okay and excusable, but if I don't want to hang out all the time, it's because I am a bad friend. I do NOT understand, and I find it to be complete and utter bullshit.

There are things I remain confused by.

Today, you were my Romeo in black jeans. I'm sure this doesn't please you. But at this point I am apt not to care.

Tonight, I am determined to be creative.

Tomorrow, I am determined to get a job.

Oddly enough, I am entirely content to be just a piece of furniture in your weird life.

Yes.

No comments: