Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Word.

Machination
Tangle
Indeterminate
Alphabet
Toast
Ink
Conjugation
Foliage
Verdant
Celestial
Avuncular
Listless
Betwixt
Underneath
Oft
Aft
Peripheral

Those are words I like, because I like the way they sound, or what they mean. My mouth likes those words.

I really wanted to say "Count up," "Walk it down," "Pick it up," "Watch the set," among various other crew related phrases, today. I wanted to be on the water. I miss the sounds of the creaky old Minnesota, shit, I even miss the Burnham's Plan. Those boats were so killer. What lovely boats, indeed. I miss the smell of the river. I miss carrying around wrenches.

Whatever.

I got my FOOL tattoo. I really like it. They guy who did it did a really great job. I am really excited.

Only one more week-ish.

I really like a lot of bands I had forgotten I liked.

I am going to buy some fishnets.

I need another job.

yes.

No comments: