Friday, July 23, 2010

Sing Song Bloggity Bored

I have been working in the morning. 8 AM. Those hours are unheard of to me. I hate it, mostly. But then I have so much day light. It is confusing to me.

I am writing a song for the first time in a while. It feels good to sing sometimes.

I am feeling deeply fatigued, and will probably take a nap in a minute.

As it happens, I have likely become very lactose-intolerant which means that everything I love to eat I can no longer eat. No milk, cheese, ice cream, it's hell. It's complete and total hell. I am going to take a fucking Lactaid because I want some fucking cheese fries later.

Also, for all the ladies:

The shaving cream that this company makes, is literally a dream come true. It is like nothing I have ever used before and I will probably never use anything else again. It costs about as much as any brand shaving cream, but is completely glorious. I am obsessed with it.

This heat is oppressive. So I am going to go take a bath and shave my legs.

I'm going to go dancing some night sooner than later, when Spenser works late. I am curious, and I need exercise.

12 days until Spenser and I leave on the Amtrak for Nebraska.

Gosh.

No comments: