Thursday, September 23, 2010

I don't need to have read Catcher in the Rye to know you're a bunch of a fucking phonies.

I forgive your inconsideration, but I won't fall for your feigned kindness again.

I don't carry anger as much as I carry disappointment.

I'm done thinking about it. My life is rife with good things and opportunities right now.

That's how I am choosing to think of it. I have a friend who should think this way, too. With the end of a broken relationship, can come new beginnings. Literally, there is nothing you can't do, now. I will have a new job soon, and when I make money, I am going back to Minneapolis, because it's not fair that Alex had to pay for everything. Then I am making Spenser come with me to visit Seattle.

My boyfriend needs a vacation more than anyone. Alright. I got shit to do.

I love yellow flowers.

No comments: