Wednesday, February 17, 2010

winter/sadness

All in all, this winter has been far superior to last. This winter is racing by, and before I know it, I will probably be in southern Italy with John. I am ready.

Last winter I stayed at home all day and all night and watched Youtube videos. The back catalogs of vloggers, and I loved these people. I admired them all from afar, and my disinterest with my own life, and envelopment with theirs was nothing short of weird.

Spring came, as it does, and I got a bike, and rode it, even though I didn't lose as much weight as the summer before. Hopefully I will shed some serious poundage before I leave for Italy. Now I am going to start counting my chickens, and my calories, and my swim suits, and my heart beats. I need to, or I will end up in Italy all lumpy and insecure.

Now it's time to sleep, and I don't hate anything anymore. I just need a nice bike ride to the beach listening to Ceremony by New Order, and I want to swim.

Tomorrow will be a good day, y'all.

No comments: