Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alright, so shit.

Bad things happen and my memory fails but now it's out there and fuck.

Balls.

Balls up my ass.

I painted my nails red, instead of pink, I don't know what that means but it sure as shit felt poetic at the time.

I woke up this morning with the unforgiving tickle in the back of my throat and I will be spending the evening in a commune.

My new tattoos are a semicolon on my sternum, and Aubrey Beardsley's emblem on the back of my left arm that I am devoting to my favorite art and literature.

I just want some potato soup.

I just want to have enough money to fend for myself.

I just want to be Albert Einstein for Halloween.

Class was a bit of a bust. I again didn't write something I was particularly happy with at first, but it grew on me, and I think when brought to life it might be kind of nice.

I feel disappointing, and disappointed.

I am so sick of the mess in my room that I am afraid I could cry for no reason at any moment.

I feel like a fucking idiot.

yup.

No comments: