Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cuddly Toy, part 2

I deleted the original post out of guilt, and that was dumb, because I had nothing to feel guilty about.

"She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it
I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
And, she thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things,

But sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity"

I don't give shit about your opinions, because I love Taylor.

But that song is theraputic for thinking about that trashbag.

I know though, that I'm not the only cuddly toy, because he leaves us in the dust.

I know he is a good guy, or used to be, I can't imagine that he could still be the same person he was with me.

No comments: