Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear Please-Fuck-Off-But-You-Never-Do, (an open-ish letter)

If you bullshit me to my face one more fucking time, don't expect me to be as nice about it as I have been every other time.

My malice is easily quelled by my frequent honesty. I don't lie to you, so I would appreciate it, if you would kindly do the same.

However, if you find this too much of an imposition, please fuck off and die.

My bullshit tolerance is about ankle high and your superficiality and need-to-please runs you about as high as my neck and I could not be more done with it.

I must politely insist you return to the hole from whence you came.

Always Respectfully,

Corey

In other news, I turn 21 on Thursday, and whatwith my total lack of inertia to drink, ever, that will be mostly anti-climactic, except for this great dress I got.

My new boyfriend is a gem, a total gem, and I can't get enough of him.

So, that's what's new.

No comments: