Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Heart Under My Heart

"Who gives his heart away too easily must have a heart
under his heart.
"
—James Richardson


After all kinds of trouble, silliness and sadness, I am finally recovering from the preposterous acts that took place in my absence.

I don't need another two-faced friend, I got rid of those a while ago, so should you find me in your presence again, have the decency to just leave me alone. It's a shame though, you seemed like such a nice girl, but you are just a faker, and I hope you find the courage to do what you need to do, and maybe then I will have a space in my life for you.

Whatever.

I did a lot of cleaning today, and probably in a little while, after The Sound of Music is over, I might drink the rest of the bottle of wine that John bought, and watch something else, and relax.

I work tomorrow at nine in the morning.

I will go to bed early. I am very happy and tired. I feel feisty and creative.

I meant to say, upon receiving a generous gift, "Thank you." but forgot, so, thank you.

Sleeping cats and soon to be sleeping me.

Goodnight.

No comments: