Monday, September 7, 2009

Lists;

INK I WANT:

1. "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum." in white ink on my left inner forearm.

2. An octopus.

3. The rest of my literary half-sleeve

4. My Modern Times shoulder piece

5. YES!? on my inner lip.

PEOPLE I LIKE AND WISH I SPENT MORE TIME WITH:

1. Brian (he leaves soon)

2. Emma (already gone)

3. Paula (always texts me at the most inopportune times)

4. Tim (I think he thinks I don't like him)

5. Jessica Anne (she is awesome)

THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:

1. Nomads

2. The gifts given to me

3. My mom being home

4. My grandmother not needing major surgery

5. Neo-Futurism

THINGS I CARE ABOUT BUT OFTEN TAKE FOR GRANTED:

1. My mom

2. My job

3. My friends

4. My room

5. My brain

THINGS I WILL MISS ONCE THEY'RE GONE:

1. My hair

2. Brian

3. My mom

4. Money

5. This glass of milk.

SONGS I LIKE RIGHT NOW:

1. Be Gentle With Me - Boy Least Likely To

2. Bookends - Simon and Garfunkel

3. Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel

4. La La Love You - The Pixies

5. Skullcrusher Mountain - Jonathan Coulton

No comments: