Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Nip/Tuck,

I have watched 3 1/2 seasons of you so far. It's 10:44 AM, and I need to sleep now. I am considering not watching anymore, seeing as I have a pretty good feeling you're done with Peter Dinklage, and let's be honest, I only watched this far because I wanted to get to the part with him. He was probably the best actor you've so far featured.

I just don't think it's working, Nip/Tuck. You make me feel crazy. I have never wanted plastic surgery in my life and now I look at my minimal chub and think a little "micro-lipo" couldn't hurt... Not that I would EVER act on it, but you just make it look so simple. Also, Sean's temper is too annoying and predictable. Why not let him make a rational decision every once in a while? Furthermore, if ANYONE ELSE gets so mad at another character that they have to make out, I am done for good.

Look, I really think we can work this out, I mean, I love Gina the nympho, and even Matt is coming around- kind of, but if I have to look at Christian Troy's preposterously groomed eyebrows without any better plot than what you are giving me, I just don't know what I'll do. Bring back Brooke Shields, that plot development was terrifying and exciting.

Your friend,
Corey

No comments: